What is SWELL?
SWELL is the Department of Chemistry’s initiative to promote student and postdoc wellness.
To foster a supportive and healthy departmental community for graduate students & postdoctoral scholars
How we Support Graduate Students and Postdocs
- Curate a directory of campus resources related to health, diversity, accessibility, inclusivity, and more.
- Organize community-building social activities within the department
- Build peer mentoring networks for graduate students
- Act as ombudspeople for all graduate students and postdocs to discuss any concerns and form plans to address issues’
- Please note that the SWELL emergency funds request are temporarily suspended. New information will be posted as soon as it is available.
Suggestions? Click here to submit one!